主题

帖子

积分

喷墨大虾

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 昨天 09:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Heel Heavily pregnant teen, 19, forced to live in mould-ridden flat fears for her baby s health
' t" m8 O9 ]( x4 Q6 m/ z: n1 v THE families of morgue monster David Fuller s victims are starting legal action against the NHS.They could be in line for tens of millions of pounds in damages, legal experts say.3The families of morgue monster David Fuller s victims are starting legal action against the NHSCredit: Chris  stanley termosai Eades3Depraved Fuller sexually abused 100 dead females including children in his role as an electrician at two hospital mortuariesCredit: Chris EadesFuller, 67, sexually abused 100 dead females, including children, in his role as an electrician at two hospital mortuaries.But sources bel stanley thermos ieve the true number of victims could be thousands.A number of relatives of those abused have contacted law firms, including Brighton-based Dean Wilson.Spokesman for the firm Ben Davey said it was astonishing no one realised what Fuller was doing in the mortua stanley tumblr ries.He added:  Families will be due compensation and there needs to be a public inquiry as to what level of access staff have in hospitals. A legal source added:   Edwy Who is Savannah Brockhill and did she murder Star Hobson
4 W; Z+ @2 m3 b8 ? NIGEL Farage legged it after his chauffeur-driven 4x4 crashed head-on with a Jag carrying a toddler, it was claimed last night.Pub landlord Patrick Tranter says son George, 13 months, was badly shaken by the Kent  stanley quencher smash.8 The mangled white Jaguar and Nigel Farages Range Rover after the head-on smashCredit: SWNS:South West News Service8 Pub landlord Patrick Tranter says son George, 13 months, was badly shaken by the Kent smash invo stanley thermos mug lving Nigel Farages chauffeur-driven 4X4Credit: SWNS:South West News ServiceHe said of Brexit Party boss Farage, 55:  He didn t even bother to see if we were stanley germany  OK. The pint-loving politician has now been banned from Mr Tranter s pub amid the claims he walked away from the smash.Furious Patrick Tranter, who needed hospital treatment, told The Sun:  He lives two miles away and loves a pint, but he won t get one from me. Man of the people, my arse. As far as I m concerned he s barred. Last night Mr Farage insisted he checked nobody was hurt and claimed P
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国喷墨论坛 ( 沪ICP备05013984号

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 07:22 , Processed in 0.059585 second(s), 24 queries .