主题

帖子

积分

喷墨大虾

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2 小时前 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Kzef UK daily Covid cases surge 50 per cent in a week with 25,161 鈥?and death toll hits grim 65,000 milestone. v+ J1 ]4 z* g% q
A SKYDIVER scowls beneath a bruised forehead after he headbutted then murdered his girlfriend when he was accused of trying to rape a teen girl.Clair Armstrong, 51, had confronted Ashley Kemp, 53, after the claims put their relationship under severe strain.6Ashley Kemp headbutted then strangled  stanley cups his girlfriend6Clair Armstrong had confronted him about rape allegationsCredit: Ben LackThe mum-of-three was found dead in bed at her home in Messingham, Lincolnshire, after Kemp made a confession to polic stanley thermos e.The instructor told officers:  Ive killed my girlfriend. We got into a fight and I ended up strangling her. She is upstairs on the bed in the main bedroom. We just had an argument, that was all, and it just got heated.  She just started thrashing out and I just reacted. I never react...I pinned her down and just choked her. Read more newsFATAL STABBING Man, 19, stabbed to death outside uni as cops arrest 4 in murder probeLOVE HATE Caroline Cro stanley water flask uchs killer husban Yklm Travellers accused of dumping rubbish that blocked street after residents got them evicted
7 x! b. p1 ]) T$ V0 _& q MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry attended a society wedding this afternoon on the Duchess of Sussexs 37th birthday.Harry was performing best man duties for聽Charlie van Straubenzee, who married聽Daisy Jenks in Surrey on M botella stanley eghans first birthday as a member of the Royal family.17 Ha stanley quencher rry and Meghan radiated cool chic as they lef stanley mugs t the church after the weddingThe six things Meghan Markle WON T be allowed to do on her birthday  including eating cake before the Queen Meghan was seen smiling and waving as she gathered with other high profile guests in the grounds of St. Mary the Virgin church in Frensham.The birthday girl wore a long pleated skirt in bold block colours teamed with a short-sleeved navy top and a raven black fascinator by her go-to milliner Philip Treacy.While Prince Harry, 33, sported a dapper suit and sunglasses as he welcomed guests into the church.Bride Daisy Jenks聽wore a stunning white floral wedding dress on her big day, also attended by royals Princess Eugenie and h
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国喷墨论坛 ( 沪ICP备05013984号

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 08:23 , Processed in 0.087903 second(s), 24 queries .